Ticket Membership Sales Specialist - GreenJackets Baseball LLC (North Augusta · SC)
- Meet all sales goals assigned.
- Speak with decision-makers, consistently meeting the weekly goals for sales appointments.
- Master all sales presentations (taught in sales training), tailoring packages according to each client's needs.
- Handling objections skillfully in an effort to bring in new membership accounts.
- Work with group leaders to sell group seat packages.
- Provide customer service to existing accounts.
- Make phone calls during the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact with ticket holders.
- Work with the Box Office to update sales reports.
- Complete any customer service an operational duties in season as assigned.
- Willingness to be in sales and interest in growing a career in sports related sales.
- Experience specifically selling season seats, mini plans or group tickets for a sports organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
Please explain what specific ticket sales experience you have working in sports. (We will not consider applicants without such experience.):
What are your base salary needs? Please note we will not accept vague answers, further a large part of the salary in this position is made up of commissions.
Are you willing to move to the Augusta, Georgia area for this role? If so when could you start?