Radio Broadcast and Media Relations Intern (Starts February 2022) - GreenJackets Baseball LLC (North Augusta · SC)
The GreenJackets will pay 100% for your housing in this role, we have special intern housing for you and other interns, and we cover all your expenses. Further, we provide you with a monthly stipend of $600 for your other expenses.
- Until the season starts you will be an integral part of the marketing team, and work in the community with our school community partners. You will be asked to provide mascot suit appearances in the role.
- During the season, you will be the voice for the team, for all play by play radio broadcasts.
- You will work to pull together team related stats needed for technical game operations.
- You will be a liaison for the team and the front office.
- You may travel with the team as assigned.
- You must be able to start full-time on site in the role as of February 2022.
- You must be a recent college grad, or need this internship to graduate (either or). WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANYONE WHO HAS NOT GRADUATED AS OF THE DATES ABOVE, AS THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP.
- WE WILL DISQUALIFY ANY CANDIDATE THAT MAILS REELS, FLASH DRIVED OR TAPES TO OUR OFFICES DIRECTLY.
- Previous college experience in a play by play is a must.
- You must have an interest in doing more than just radio broadcasting, as you will be a member of the team's marketing department, and be asked to engage in a variety of marketing related projects.
- Candidates will not be considered unless they can answer all the answers to the questions in this application with proper answers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Can you start in North Augusta, SC as of February 1, 2022?
Can you provide us a link to listen and or see your work?
You may be housing with someone from the opposite sex, will this be an issue?
Are you either a May 2021 grad or a December 2021 grad? As this is an internship and we need to verify that.
Do you have any graphics experience?
Are you willing to dress up as our mascot in the off season for community events?