We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for all major graphics and video production in-stadium, as well as for use in our marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design of all External Marketing Graphics:
- Work closely with the Manager of Marketing & Promotions to implement all external marketing.
- Graphics to be used for billboards, promotions of events.
- Design all graphics for advertising and website.
Design of All In House Marketing materials including:
- Design of the Group Sales Brochure with detailed group ticketing options
- Design of the pre-season and full-season pocket schedules
- Custom Design of proposal material for individual sales reps when needed.
Design of Motion Graphics for Video Board Operations.
- Layout and design program and other publications; create ads as necessary.
- Production of videos.
- Creative video production. Including scripting, storyboards, video taping, props, editing, recording and mixing of sound.
- Manage video production room during games.
- Work all game day and other special events
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 2 years in professional/colligate athletics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Graphics Design Suites (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator) as well as Video Production suites (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, etc.) and audio production (Adobe Audition, Audacity, etc.)
- Knowledge of market trends
- Superior customer service skills
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience regarding the practices and principles related to the sale and implementation of corporate partnerships.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales clients and co-workers.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Solutions-oriented, problem solving mentality a must.
- Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays required.