The GreenJackets are seeking parking lot attendants for their 2019 season starting in late March through late September.
- Responsible for assisting guests with parking vehicles and taking payments.
- Take prepaid tickets from patrons to park.
- Collect fees from patrons wishing to park in garage.
- Use hand signals and lights to direct patrons into open spots.
- Position or remove barricades to prevent parking in certain spots.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Dispense change for fees to park.
- Resolve parking questions customers may have.
- Give directions as needed by customers.
- Candidates must be 16 years or older, be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to make change as needed without the aid of a calculator or phone.
- Customer service skills a must!
Please come to one of our two job fairs to apply:
Job Fair #1 Details:
When: Tuesday, February 26th 4PM-7PM
Where: SRP Park's WOW! Club (1st Base Club) 187 Railroad Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841
Job Fair #2 Details:
When: Monday, March 4th 4PM-7PM
Where: First Baptist Church of North Augusta (625 Georgia Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841)
If you cannot attend please apply using this site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.