The GreenJackets are looking for janitorial staff members that are responsible for cleaning the facility during games and events, starting in April and ending in September.
- Ensure SRP Park is well-kept and clean at all times.
- Pick up trash throughout the seating bowl and dugouts.
- Change out garbage/recycling bags as needed.
- Clean suites and suite level, including but not limited to wiping down all surfaces, removal of trash/recycling, and restock restrooms.
- Maintain a strict eye on detail while ensuring all areas of responsibility are clean and professional in presentation to guests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be polite, friendly and possess excellent public relations skills as this position has extensive guest contact.
Must have reliable transportation.
- The physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Ability to work outdoors with extreme heat and weather conditions.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Prior janitorial experience preferred, but not required.
Please come to one of our two job fairs to apply:
Job Fair #1 Details:
When: Tuesday, February 26th 4PM-7PM
Where: SRP Park's WOW! Club (1st Base Club) 187 Railroad Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841
Job Fair #2 Details:
When: Monday, March 4th 4PM-7PM
Where: First Baptist Church of North Augusta (625 Georgia Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841)
If you cannot attend please apply using this site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.