The GreenJackets are looking for five cash room attendants to manage all home games from April to late September in the evenings starting from 5pm-6pm.
- Responsible for the counting and recording game day revenue from multiple revenue sources at the Ballpark (concessions, parking, tickets, merchandise).
- Supplying change to registers in need through the game.
- Counting cash as it comes in before, during and after the games.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency in handling and recording cash.
- Experience in a cash handling or as a teller/cashier.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills and excellent communication abilities.
- Must be 21 year's of age.
- Ability to sit and stand as well as walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to repeat the same movements.
Please come to one of our two job fairs to apply:
Job Fair #1 Details:
When: Tuesday, February 26th 4PM-7PM
Where: SRP Park's WOW! Club (1st Base Club) 187 Railroad Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841
Job Fair #2 Details:
When: Monday, March 4th 4PM-7PM
Where: First Baptist Church of North Augusta (625 Georgia Ave. North Augusta, SC 29841)
If you cannot attend please apply using this site.