Community Marketing & Game Promotions Intern (Starts February 2022) - GreenJackets Baseball LLC (North Augusta · SC)
The GreenJackets will pay 100% for your housing in this role, we have special intern housing for you and other interns, and we cover all your expenses. Further, we provide you with a monthly stipend of $600 for your other expenses.
- Handle all social media for the team.
- Help to hire and train staff for the promotions squad.
- Handle all the details of in game entertainment.
- Work closely with marketing management on graphic and creative services projects.
- Respond to all community relations requests, and manage community relations programs in the community, including our school reading program.
- Manage mascot appearances, and act as a handler for the mascot at community events.
To be considered for the position:
- You must be able to start full-time on site in the role as of February 2022.
- You must be a recent college grad, or need this internship to graduate (either or).
- You must actually want to work marketing for a team, and have a passion for it.
- You must have ADOBE PHOTOSHOP experience.
- You must have an interest in community relations, social media, in game fun, so you can really learn how to create your own destiny in marketing for any sport's related business.
- Candidates will not be considered unless they can answer all the answers to the questions in this application with proper answers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you able to work from February to September?
Can you start in this position in North Augusta, SC as of February 1, 2022?
Do you have ADOBE PHOTOSHOP experience?
Are you OK with living with a roommate of the opposite sex?
Why should we choose you for this role?