ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell sponsorship and advertising packages to corporations
- Target new businesses and organizations for commitment to packages that include advertising, season tickets, group packages, hospitality areas, all-inclusive suites, and mini plans
- Managing and grow existing accounts
- Develop new inventory to sell
- Creation and development of professional proposals and presentations.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts
- Respond to and solve guest comments, questions, and concerns
- Assist with the total operation of all McCormick Field events
- Manage Game Day staff of 60 employees for all 70 home games
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A minimum of one year experience selling corporate sponsorships or tickets in the sports industry
- A minimum of one year working in professional baseball
- Four year Bachelors degree required
- Strong work ethic and burning desire to be successful in professional baseball
- Aggressiveness, good customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Good computer skills
- Professional Baseball experience strongly preferred
- Compensation package includes bonus commision structure, health benefits, and IRA plan.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter.