In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Account Executive, Corporate Sales
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports To: Manager, Corporate Sales
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Primary Objective: Corporate Account Executives for the Seattle Mariners generate new business and cultivate client relationships that translate to revenue growth. Responsible for the sale and renewal of Corporate Full Season, Mini Plan and Flex Season Ticket Memberships.
- Sell Season Ticket Membership inventory through relationship building in the business community, managing renewal accounts, following up on inbound leads and prospecting through cold calls, email marketing and social selling.
- Contact, schedule, and conduct in-person, phone and virtual presentations with appropriate decision makers within targeted accounts.
- Effectively communicate Mariners value proposition and key benefits to prospects, matching product solutions to customer needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives, including revenue and activity goals.
- Uphold an extraordinary level of customer service to Members.
- Receive inbound phone calls regarding product sales and servicing, and general customer and season ticket holder inquiries. Resolve customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Outreach and Archtics ticketing system to maintain electronic records of all customers and prospects. Demonstrate the ability to navigate and successfully use all job-related systems.
- Accurately track and provide regular reports for management detailing sales activities, pipeline status and pending deals.
- Make actionable and insightful recommendations for new products and enhancements.
- Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in sales, preferably in professional sports or entertainment.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Shares and expresses thoughts in a clear and effective manner through verbal and written communication skills. Exhibits effective listening skills and builds positive relationships with all team members, vendors, and guests. Is diplomatic, tactful and professional in all forms of communication.
- Understands and supports the team and is quick to volunteer to assist others. Others view most interactions as being positive with a willingness to achieve common goals. Effective in working with others to cooperatively solve problems. Workplace behavior is consistently respectful of others.
- Takes personal responsibility for getting things done in a way that positively and professionally represents the organization.
- Demonstrates through their actions and interactions with others a commitment to Mariner Purpose, Mission and Values.
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge. Completes work assignments thoroughly and completely in an accurate, and prompt timeframe. Identifies and corrects errors. Is careful, alert and accurate, paying attention to details of the job.
- Makes decisions and takes actions that contribute to exceptional experiences for guests.
The Mariners are committed to providing a competitive total rewards package for our valued Team Members.
The anticipated range of base compensation for this role is $65,000 - $70,000 annually, plus targeted commissions. In addition, we offer eligible Team Members a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a competitive 401(k) company match. We also provide complimentary parking, paid public transportation, paid parental leave, 80 hours of paid time off annually, and 9 days of paid holidays per year. Our total rewards offerings are best-in-class!
All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and the terms of official plan documents which may be modified or amended from time to time.
This information is being provided in accordance with the Washington State Equal Pay and Opportunity Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.