This incumbent will be responsible for providing courteous, reliable, and efficient customer services in accordance with customer expectations. This incumbent is also there to ensure cars are entering the lots safely and are required to deliver positive service with a smile.
• Ensures that motorists abide by parking laws and ordinances.
• Answer drive questions regarding parking, directions, or similar issues.
• Waves parking flag to direct vehicles where to park upon arrival and out of the lots when exiting.
• Provide directions to stadium from parking lots.
• Responsible for handing and receiving payments from customers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills with guests and workers.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
• Flexible availability – including mostly nights and weekends.
Education and Experience:
• On-the-job training provided.
• Prolonged periods of standing and frequent bending, stooping, and walking.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
• Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer. The Sacramento River Cats does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.