• Responsible for sales of Sacramento River Cats and Sutter Health Park ticket inventory, including but not limited to non-business group outings, Theme Nights, Nightly Hospitality Areas.
• Work with the sales staff to generate new leads and research new and creative ways to sell tickets.
• Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clientele.
• Leadership and oversight of in-game group events.
• Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions.
• Minimum of 100 calls a day.
• Work as a member of the TEAM, and Have Fun!
• Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
• Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
• Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
• Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
• Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
• Must be able to travel.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.
Have you previously worked for the Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC/Sutter Health Park (formerly known as Raley Field)?
Are you available to work evenings, weekends and holidays?
If you are hired, can you verify eligibility to work in the United States?
Do you have experience working in the sports industry? If so, please list where.