• Assessing nature and extent of emergency situations, and need for additional assistance.
• Examine and evaluate patients to determine necessary care
• Demonstrates patience and assists the guest in the most positive manner possible.
• Medical incident reporting
• Assist guests with needed on-site medical attention
• Other duties as assigned.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• Must demonstrate good listening skills.
• Ability to multi task and problem solve.
• Enjoy serving the public.
• Must be able to be flexible.
• Must maintain calm in stressful and chaotic situations.
• Must have good written skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Education and Experience:
• EMT-1/EMT-B Certification
• Current BLS CPR card
• Up to date Blood borne Pathogens training
• Hepatitis B vaccinations
• Must be able to perform CPR
• 18+ years of age
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 to 100 pounds.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions including cold, wind, rain and heat
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time on uneven concrete
• Must be able to go up and down stairs frequently
• Must be able to stoop, bend and twist as needed
• Must be able to lift and carry patients
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer. The Sacramento River Cats does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have a EMT-1/EMT-B Certification?
Do you have a current valid California Emergency Medical Technician License?
Do you have a current valid BLS CPR card?
Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?
Do you have a reliable method of getting to work?
Have you previously worked for the Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC/Sutter Health Park (formerly known as Raley Field)?
Are you over the age of 18 years ? (If no, you may be required to provide authorization to work.)
Are you available to work evenings, weekends and holidays?