In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting in activation of all contractual partnership elements including, but not limited to: in-game activities and promotions, sponsor signage, radio inventory, print ads, hospitality, VIP tours and first pitches, giveaways, non-baseball events, and other obligations
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Execution of MiLB contracts
- Maintenance of Corporate Partnership folders on server
- Signage & promotional inventory maintenance
- Setting Up Will Call Tables for Partner Events
- Client Meetings at ballpark coordination (Directional Signage, VB Slides)
- Assisting with radio reminders
- Distribution of pocket schedules
- Analyzing data research
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four year related degree preferred
- Client Service experience preferred
- Must possess strong communication and people skills, be personable and enthusiastic, and be professional and courteous
- Must possess high energy, be flexible, and must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess problem solving and decision making ability
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher as well as InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.