This position is responsible for the fulfillment of the Aberdeen IronBirds corporate sponsorship accounts.
- Coordinate and lead overall activation of team’s corporate partnership agreements.
- Provide support to the Sr. Director, Business Development and work with staff to ensure completion of all contractual elements.
- Work with outside agencies and internal marketing team to create partner artwork to guarantee accuracy and satisfaction.
- Attend meetings with the Sr. Director, Business Development to ensure proper activation.
- Assist in the development and execution of sales materials.
- Develop and execute Annual Reports under the direction of the Sr. Director, Business Development.
- Act as a liaison between partners and the organization.
- Assist in coordinating all partner-related events including luncheons, corporate batting practices, networking events, and hospitality outings, acting as the point person when appropriate.
- Oversee promotional planning and execution of game-day partnership elements.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and management of department interns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business, Marketing or related field plus 1+ years’ experience in advertising/client support, or 1+ seasons’ experience in minor league sports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Publication Programs.
- Excellent customer service focus and strong communication skills; written and verbal, and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator
Working Conditions / Special Physical Requirements:
- Willingness and ability to work long hours and weekends
- Routinely exposed to extreme hot/cold weather conditions