The successful Marketing Manager will help drive the organization’s ‘sellout first’ mentality. Through creation and management of digital marketing programs, oversight and maintenance of social media channels and a dedicated focus on creating new, branded content and promotions, the Marketing Manager will help drive sales across all Aberdeen IronBirds verticals.
- Direct social media strategy across all platforms that drives sales while creating
- Work with Ticketing and Corporate Partnerships departments to create and execute marketing campaigns that drive sales
- Support creative team in maintaining brand consistency across all communications platforms: website, e-mail marketing, social, print, advertising, etc.
- Working with Analytics Manager, write and distribute e-mail marketing using Score CRM and ProVenue ticketing software
- Support the Corporate Partnerships department by providing innovative online fulfillment opportunities
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of digital platforms, including the official websites and social media
- Working with third-party partners, plan, purchase, traffic & track paid advertising
- Help develop new marketable products and promotions
- Continue development and growth of IronBirds’ club programing
- Oversee and manage all promotional nights and in-stadium marketing
- Schedule mascots in the community to market the IronBirds and products (directly – handing out flyers, and indirectly – appearances)
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Marketing or related field
- Strong ability to communicate
- Drive, determination, and a strong work ethic
- Willingness and ability to listen and learn
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends
- Work all Aberdeen IronBirds home games.
- Prior work experience or internship in professional sports