Marketing and Communication Intern - Quincy Gems (Quincy · IL)
Quincy Gems jobs
Sports Jobs in Quincy · IL
Quincy Gems Promotions and Marketing Internship Description
Quincy Gems will play their 25th season in Quincy, IL. in 2021 at QU Stadium. We are looking for the next superstar On-Field Activities Coordinator Intern for our Summer 2021 season. Here's what you can expect to get from us:
- High-quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
- Career guidance and coaching from upper management
- Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
- Experience coordinating on field activities
Here's what we expect from you:
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
- Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to Quincy
Here's what you'll be doing/learning:
- Create plans on how to increase fan engagement
- Greet on-field participants at the main gate and go over timelines and procedures
- Sign up fans for participation in on-field games as they enter the park – explain to them what they will be doing and in what inning, etc.
- During the game, coordinate participants in on-field games and give them instructions as to what they will be doing before they are out on the field
- Help lead the crowd in special organized dances, sing-alongs, etc.
- Help plan and execute social media campaigns
Our Summer interns begin May 20 or when able to start when you are out of college for the Summer.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.