Spring 2022 Stadium Operations Intern - O'Fallon Prospect League Baseball (O'Fallon · MO)
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
- High quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
- Career guidance and coaching from upper management
- Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
- Experience in running a stadium
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
- Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to O'Fallon
- Working special events
- Assisting Director of Stadium Operations in keeping the ballpark in top shape
- Creating and maintaining a clean, safe and fun ballpark for all fans
- Assisting in inventory controls and purchasing supplies for stadium
- Pursuing and coordinating all aspects of ballpark rentals including, but not limited to college baseball games, high school baseball games, soccer practices
- Assisting Director and Assistant Director of Stadium Operations in preventative maintenance.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have or are able to secure local housing?
Is this for College Credit?
How did you hear about this position?