Director of Corporate Partnerships - O'Fallon Hoots (O'Fallon · MO)
- Ambitious, driven and excited person looking to join a first-class team
- A revenue generator with 1-3 years of B2B sales, sports industry preferred, but not required
- Do-whatever-it-takes mentality as it pertains to all facets of the organization
- Experience leading an intern and/or part-time staff
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Reports directly to the General Manager
- Prospects, solicits and closes sponsorships and large group hospitality packages
- Renew existing clients with an eye to grow partnerships, while soliciting new business
- Represent the Hoots and CarShield Field at community and networking events
- Responsible for all corporate sponsorship activation
- Interviews, hires and manages corporate sponsorship intern teams
- Any additional duties or tasks as assigned by the General Manager
Start Date: September 1, 2021 - October 1, 2021
Salary: Base salary depending on experience, with 5% commission on cash sales and a bonus structure based on team sales goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have local housing or are you willing and able to relocate to the O'Fallon area at your own expense?
Tell me about the sale you closed that you are the most proud of.
Why is this the position for you?
What is your dream job?
Describe your sales experience.