Broadcaster / Media Relations Intern with O'Fallon Hoots in O'Fallon · MO
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
- High quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
- Career guidance and coaching from upper management
- Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
- Experience and assistance in building your demo and writing portfolio
Here's what we expect from you:
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
- Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to O'Fallon
Here's what you'll be doing / learning:
- Be a part of a multimedia broadcast team for Prospect League and CarShield Collegiate League games
- Prepare rosters and game notes prior to all home games
- Respond to media requests from local media
- Write press releases and feature stories for Ofallonhoots.com
- Provide customer service that is For the Fan at all times
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please describe your broadcast experience.
Do you have local housing available?
Are you available for all home games this summer?
What is a book you read recently and what did you take away from it?