The Normal CornBelters Baseball Team, a member of the Prospect League, are seeking Game and Ballpark Operations for the 2022 season. Roles will be assigned based on the individual's experience and ability following an interview process to determine the best fit within the organization.
2022 Internship Roles
Special Event Staff
Video Board Operator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with game day operations and provide a quality experience for ALL guests at our ballpark.
- Participate as a team member through meetings and offer support to other team members to maximize customer service, retention efforts and overall customer satisfaction.
- Assure the ballpark is a safe area for all guests in attendance.
- Set up and breakdown of The Corn Crib before and after games or events.
- Work with front office staff and other game day staff on maintaining ballpark and/or other duties associated with logistics of all home games
Competencies and Qualifications
- Ability to recognize tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
- Self-starter who is motivated to build new programs and exceed expectations.
- Strong customer service skills that showcase a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers so as to convey a positive image and respond to clients in a timely manner.
- Night and weekend work required, including working special events.
This is an unpaid position. Internships are eligible for college credit, as well as future placement in part-time and full-time positions with the CornBelters.
Once you apply, someone within the organization will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview. If you have any questions prior to someone reaching out, please contact Gavin Legett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.