PITTSBURGH PIRATES CAREERS
Ticket Office Assistant - Seasonal with Pittsburgh Pirates in Pittsburgh · PA
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Pittsburgh · PA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
This position is responsible for various game day ticket office activities, including supervising our game day ticket sellers and assisting guests with troubleshooting ticket issues while also assisting ticket office personnel with various responsibilities such as processing single, group, and package ticket orders.
- Support union ticket sellers at the window, which requires: answering questions, reconciling cash drawers, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring work is done correctly.
- Ensure that the Window Ticket Seller banks are accurate and balanced.
- Receive and process payment transactions and ensure the accuracy of the daily payment reports.
- Assist the Account Executives with customer service, will call requests, sending tickets, processing of urgent orders, and resolving of pressing issues.
- Process package, group and single orders, which includes: data entry, shipping tickets, and troubleshooting.
- Assisting Ticket Office personnel with season payments and flex plan orders.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager, Ticket Operations.
- Responding to emails, calling customers, participating in meetings, etc.
How did you hear about this job?