PITTSBURGH PIRATES CAREERS
Sales Associate with Pittsburgh Pirates in Pittsburgh · PA
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Pittsburgh · PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The primary focus of this position is to develop and nurture relationships with Pirates fans with the goal of selling season and group ticket packages. This program provides extensive training on the sales process, including phone, email, in-person appointments, networking, social selling, and presentation skills. The program intends to expand the employee's ability to a level that will merit consideration for a promotion to a full-time sales position in the business of sports.
- Represent the Pirates Organization with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Sell Pirates season ticket and group packages.
- Establish relationships by making outbound phone calls and setting and conducting face-to-face appointments with current and prospective clients.
- Work diligently to achieve set outbound call volume, face-to-face appointment, and sales goals as set forth by the department.
- Document communication with all Pirates fans in our CRM System.
- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Support the organizational focus of creating new fans by being a pivotal contributor to prospecting events; inclusive of generating RSVP’s, attending events, and closing sales at each event.
- Provide superior customer service to all Pirate fans.
- Proactively develop new sales leads and strive to learn new sales processes daily.
- Attend scheduled training sessions and be an active participant in raising the collective ceiling of the Sales team.
- Game night duties as assigned (visit clients, work sales table, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by Pirates management.
How did you hear about this job?