Minor League Operations Assistant - Pittsburgh Pirates (Open to Remote)
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Open to Remote
Player Operations: Team Administration/Operations
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
- purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
- deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
- passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
- meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
The Pirates are seeking Minor League Operations Assistants who will be responsible for utilizing available technology and video systems at an assigned Pirates affiliate, assisting with the administrative responsibilities between the affiliate and Pirates’ front office, video, data collection, analysis, tracking, and administration. Additional developmental opportunities could include exposure to professional scouting, assisting the on-field PD staff, and assisting PD analysts with advanced scouting and other evaluative processes. The Minor League Operations Assistant role is a well-rounded entry-level position created for developing future candidates for all areas of baseball operations, player development, scouting, and analytics. The duration of this role depends on the timing of the hire.
- Experience playing, coaching, or working in a competitive team environment.
- Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program or a graduate from an accredited college or university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.