PITTSBURGH PIRATES CAREERS
Game Presentation Assistant with Pittsburgh Pirates in Pittsburgh · PA
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Pittsburgh · PA
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Game Presentation Assistant is responsible for assisting the Manager, Game Presentation with the presentation of in-park entertainment and serve as primary back up for control room operations.
- Perform game day preparation work including but not limited to; daily video board updates including graphics, Xpression, clip play and templates, editing of graphic templates, imports of daily video clips, and execution of day of game changes to content.
- Support Manager, Game Presentation including but not limited to; archiving of edit share spaces, distribution of video clips from in-game presentation, fulfilling billboard photo requests updating template graphics for special events.
- Act as the primary back up for overseeing game day control room operations.
- Create and execute script changes identified in the daily excel spreadsheet.
- Collaborate with Manager, Game Presentation on the creative development of the game-in-progress appearance.
- Execute additional ballpark events.
- Perform in-game day control room positions as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager, Game Presentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Media, Video Production, communications or equivalent or High School Diploma with 5 years of experience working in a professional sports control room environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Prior experience in a professional sports environment.
- Experience with Production Software such as Final Cut Pro, Click Effects, PhotoShop, After Effect, Daktronics.
How did you hear about this job?