Game Day Security (Seasonal) - Pittsburgh Pirates (Pittsburgh · PA)
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Pittsburgh · PA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position is responsible for providing security support during Pittsburgh Pirate home games.
- Follow PNC Park Screening Procedures for all Guests at they enter PNC Park for events.
- Control and Monitor all access to all restricted areas on Game-Days.
- Report actual/suspected violations of Pirates and PNC Park policies, procedures, rules or regulations to the Game-Day Command Post or designated Game Day Security Supervisor.
- Investigate incidents and, if necessary, complete an incident report on a timely basis.
- Prevent unauthorized persons from loitering in area of assignment.
- Wear appropriate identification and personal protective equipment and follow safety regulations, at all times, especially those related to employee safety.
- Maintain radio contact at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager of Security/Service Operations or the Supervisor or 24-Hour Security.