PITTSBURGH PIRATES CAREERS
Florida Operations Assistant, Sales and Promotions with Pittsburgh Pirates in Bradenton · FL
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Bradenton · FL
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position will assist with a variety of daily activities in the areas of sales and promotions within Florida Operations, for both Spring Training and the Bradenton Marauders season.
- Develop and execute theme nights, from operations to sales.
- Maintain and monitor daily sponsorship proofs.
- Maintain sales collateral bins and binders.
- Execute on all sales programs and promotions.
- Assist with the management of season ticket member and club programs.
- Support sales staff with admin projects including but not limited to, group ticket order filing, collecting newspaper/print articles, and keeping track of invoices, contracts, and copies of checks.
- Answer and handle inbound phone calls.
- Call prospects to recruit support, activities, and donations for various events.
- Create promotional flyers, website graphics, and other graphic design projects.
- Manage Kids Club and Baseball Camp programs.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by Florida Operations staff.
- Pull tarp when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with a graphic design program such as InDesign, Publisher, or a similar program.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes home games, nights, weekends, and holidays as assigned.
- Driver’s license.
- Previous experience working in collegiate athletics, minor league or major league sports, particularly in baseball.
- Fluent in Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?