Coordinator, IT - Pittsburgh Pirates (Pittsburgh · PA)
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Pittsburgh · PA
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
- purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
- deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
- passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
- meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
The IT Coordinator will serve as the initial point of contact for Information Technology related support requests, providing top-notch service and support. This role will support the management of IT work orders and log and assign requests based on IT policies and procedures. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, vendor-specific hardware, A/V equipment, Licensing, and software.
- Answer the IT Help Desk phone and monitor the Help Desk email inbox. Log all submitted workorders and assign workorders according to guidelines and practices.
- Track workorders in the Help Desk tracking system. Gather information from technicians when needed and update workorder status. Notify Manager, IT Services of delays in workorder completion when appropriate.
- Ensure users receive regular updates on the status of workorder requests.
- Assist in gathering metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to monitor department performance. Assemble KPIs into dashboards for management review.
- Address basic help desk workorders, such as password resets, that do not require analyst intervention.
- Maintain inventory of all IT related hardware. As part of IT procedures for deploying computers and other hardware, log all equipment assigned by user and equipment identification number.
- Develop user documentation for enterprise and custom software applications. Ensure documentation is updated when new versions are deployed.
- Act as caretaker for ITIL/ITSM documentation. Ensure documentation is consistent and updated regularly.
- Track software licenses owned by the organization. Maintain an inventory of software license type, expiration, quantity, and utilization. Provide updates on licenses nearing expiration or additional quantities needed.
- Conduct repetitive data extraction, translation and loading (ETL) tasks to support data integration systems.
- Assist Business Analyst with documentation of user requirements during systems analysis and design efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, IT Services.
- Assist in tracking and reporting on department financials.
- Schedule A/V resources and ensure users are familiar with setup and operation. Setup A/V equipment when required. Ensure equipment is maintained and operational.