The Boise Hawks are looking for part-time seasonal staff to work as ushers, ticket takers at our games. You must be willing to work 90% or more of our games, so please check our schedule, to make sure you can!
Based on where you are assigned, you may find yourself engaging in the following duties:
- Scanning tickets at entrances, and giving people information about the stadium.
- Screening patrons at gates, and inspecting bags.
- Ushering patrons to their seats, and ensuring order and cleanliness in the area you manage.
- Do not apply unless you can work 90% or more of our games.
- Previous experience in guest services and customer service.
- Must be able to handle heat and rain, and stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Security experience for patron screening jobs is a plus.
- Willingness to work on a team and always have a smile.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.