Applicant must be at least 16 years old. Outgoing, fun personality that is comfortable interacting with large crowds.
- Assist with game day activities including but not limited to: greeting fans, distributing giveaways, helping with pregame ceremonies and parades, and interacting with the crowd.
- Assist and execute in-game promotions with the emcee and mascot on the field.
- Help select contestants for in-game contests.
- Maintain the promotional room, which includes keeping props organized and inventory updated.
- Perform duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.