- Responsible for operating video board and sound equipment during games.
- Follow the rundown that is provided by the Manager and place the appropriate headshots, sponsor graphics, and videos on the video board.
- Camera operator to capture crowd shots and interactions throughout Memorial Stadium.\
- Shoot pregame activities, gameplay footage, in-game promotions, and postgame events.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Previous video and camera experience a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.