- Daily duties include, but are not limited to filling water coolers and stocking cups for dugouts and bullpens before each game.
- Carry equipment such as bats, balls, helmets and any other gear necessary to and from the dugout when asked or needed.
- Retrieve foul balls/bats that remain on the field during the game and deliver balls to the umpires.
- Strong communication skills preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Initiative, with a hardworking and positive attitude.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 4-5 hours.
- Must understand the basics of baseball.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.