The Lead Off Hitter is an integral part of our Game Day Team! As an LOH, you will greet our guest at the entrance with sincere excitement and a genuine willingness to help, collect entry payment and help with other miscellaneous duties around the park.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer interaction/service
- Cash handling/card processing
- Provide clear accurate direction and assistance to all guest
- Friendly, outgoing and personable
- Reliable and punctual: arrive at the ballpark no later than two hours prior to the first game scheduled start time
- Ability to withstand the outdoor elements for spring, summer and fall; including rain or extreme heat
- Ability to work weekends
- Must complete a successful background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.