Perfect Game Baseball – Gate Worker
Perfect Game Inc, Gate Worker (Athens, AL)
Perfect Game is the world’s largest baseball scouting service for high school players.
Seeking a highly energetic, highly motivated, hardworking individual looking for a future in the world of sports.
As a Perfect Game Gate Keeper, you will run point for all fan entry into the baseball field. You will ensure that every customer purchases a wristband as your primary job. Occasionally, you will also sell programs or merchandise as well.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
● Maintain the commitment to work the full duration of time/event you signed up for. This includes arriving at the time told, leaving your field at the time told to drive to your check out destination, and staying at your check out destination with your Area Coordinator until you are fully checked out.
● Attend all gate pick-up meetings prior to each event working, even when working multiple events in a row to reset gate items, to check out items for your event (typically a table, tent, tickets, and occasionally programs and/or merchandise).
● Communicate effectively with customers and Perfect Game employees.
● Maintain a positive work environment.
● Accurately track every sale in Square App on your cell phone. This requires keeping a charge on
your phone and having service to process the payments for the duration of your shift.
● Assist in the check-out process with your Area Coordinator by double counting that all tickets,
money, and other products match the Square report for 100% accuracy.
● Return all items checked out to you at the end of your event (typically a table, tent, start-up
money, tickets, and occasionally programs and/or merchandise).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.