We are looking for an energetic, multi-talented, part time production employee who is detail and task oriented, can work independently and with a team, and has a focus on design and quality in their work.
As a production employee you will be responsible for creating layouts of engraving in CorelDRAW with attention to design style, details, and accuracy. You will be responsible for engraving a variety of pre-manufactured and unique customer items, ensuring quality production standards with each piece. Time will also be spent assembling trophies and awards, requiring a focus on a consistent standard with each piece. In addition to this you will be responsible for proofreading and providing design feedback on layouts for customer projects.
Customer Service and Production Position:
- Safe and accurate use of laser engravers, sublimation materials, metal sheers, and assorted fabrication tools.
- Use of CorelDRAW to create and utilize layouts to create individualized and design-oriented pieces that capture ideas and vision for awards or engraving.
- Maintain and ensure operation and cleanliness of shop equipment through regular maintenance and spot cleaning after use.
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness of shop production areas. Ensure personal areas are tidy and organized and that peers can easily navigate project space to complete jobs simultaneously.
- Demonstrate open and honest communication with any concerns about a project, project delays, or possible errors
Additional Responsibilities/Preferred Skills:
- General design familiarity: CorelDraw, Photoshop, Adobe
- Design eye with an understanding of what looks good/how text and logos/images work together best
- Openness to try new techniques
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.