More Information Less Information
Retail Sales Associate - Tacoma Rainiers (Tacoma · WA)
Tacoma Rainiers jobs
Sports Jobs in Tacoma · WA
Retail/Licensing: Retail Sales Associate
The Tacoma Rainiers are looking for friendly faces to work as Part Time Retail Associates. As a retail associate, you will be a front line representative for the club in our Cheney Stadium Team Store. This requires excellent customer service and communication skills. With games occurring at different times throughout the season, a flexible schedule is also a must. We are looking for an associate that can work as soon as possible and work through our September home games.
This is a PART TIME/SEASONAL position that requires daytime, nighttime, and weekend availability.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and acknowledges guests.
- Answers guests’ questions and assists them whenever possible.
- Recommends, selects and helps locate or obtain merchandise for guests.
- Processes sale with appropriate point of sale system, accepts payment, and bags merchandise.
- Follows all register procedures.
- Ensures that all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed.
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Maintains a clean and organized store.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be found.
- Performs other duties as assigned, such as conducting inventory or loading and unloading merchandise.
- Previous experience with operating point-of-sale systems and experience in retail or customer service environment is a plus but not required.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.
This job operates in a stadium setting. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment. This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What makes you a great fit in our team store?