The Baseball Club of Tacoma, LLC 06/5/2018
Job Title: Director of Premium Experience
Direct Reports: President; Vice President of Sales
Job Description – Duties & Responsibilities
Premium In-Game Hospitality Services
- For all 72 Home Games, manage accuracy and communication regarding Picnic Book and Suite Workbook to Ivar’s Sports & Entertainment for In-Game Catering (Party Decks, Luxury Suites).
- Oversee Ivar’s Sports & Entertainment Game Day Staff for all-inclusive Dugout Club and Luxury Suites areas.
- Organize in-advance menu upgrades, additions, and special requests for Contracted Suiteholders, Nightly Clients and Corporate Partners.
- Consistently monitor and prepare Dugout Club and 15 Luxury Suites as needed before gates open on game days.
- Communicate to Ivar’s Sports & Entertainment nightly projected Group Express Meals.
- Be 100% accessible for questions, concerns, feedback, and needs.
- Maintain and communicate monthly Food Credit Balances for Contract Suite Clients.
- Send and create invoices as necessary.
- Communicate payment information from Client to Ivar’s Sports & Entertainment Accounts Receivable when necessary.
- Support Corporate Partner Services department in fulfilling Corporate Partner Party Deck and Luxury Suite needs.
Premium Non-Game Day Event & Hospitality Services
- Implement Event Submission Form usage to ensure event detail and communication consistency between Sales Staff, Ballpark Operations, and Ivar’s Sports & Entertainment.
- Coordinate Non-Baseball Catering between Sales Staff and Ivar’s Sports & Entertainment or preferred offsite caterer.
- Manage Preseason Party, Open to the Public Open House Event.
- Coordinate Season Ticket Holder, Contract Suite, Corporate Partner by-invite-only Batting Practice, Halloween, and Holiday Events.
- Send and create catering and room rental invoices as necessary.
- Create welcome and directional signage.
- Work directly with Third Party to organize any one-off Events.
- Support VP of Marketing and Director of Ticket Operations in design of annual Dugout Club Season Ticket, Summit Club Season Ticket, and Luxury Suite Ticket booklets.
- Support VP of Marketing and Director of Ticket Operations in the print and mail production of annual Season Ticket Renewal Piece and mailer and Preferred Buyer Piece.
- Manage creation, print and distribution of annual Pocket Schedules and Magnet Schedules.
- Build seven 10-Game Ticket Plans to be delegated to each of the USO Heroes Suite Partners.
- Schedule Military Members to the USO Heroes Suite for all 72 Home Games.
- Oversee product development from concept to in-hand product for annual:
- Throwback Weekend 2-Day Snapback Hat Giveaway
- Three Season Ticket Holder Gifts
- Group Double Play Hat
- Little Caesars Family Meal Deal Hat
- Chick Fil A Bring The Herd Hat
- Boy and Girl Scout Night Sleepover Patches
- Specialty Theme Night T-Shirts
- Manage Sales Department Budget.
- Work directly with Creative Director and Graphic Designer to create Client special requests including but not limited to: Buckslips, Map Cards, Ticket Vouchers, Postcards, etc.
- Ability to work well with several departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Extremely organized
- Great time management
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator