More Information Less Information
Clean up Attendant - Tacoma Rainiers (Tacoma · WA)
Tacoma Rainiers jobs
Sports Jobs in Tacoma · WA
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
The Tacoma Rainiers are currently looking to fill multiple seasonal positions on our Custodian/Event Setup Team. This role consists of assisting with the overall cleaning and setup of the stadium for all Baseball games, Soccer matches, and various events.
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal from April-October
- Must be available at least 80% of all home games and events
- Must be able to work well in a team atmosphere as well as completing tasks independently in a timely manner
- Must have a strong attention to detail while performing various tasks
- Must have a friendly and professional attitude with all fans, guests, and co-workers
- Prior experience in Janitorial or cleaning services is a plus
- Ability to perform physically demanding work and lift up to 50 lbs.
- In-game crew: Shifts will tend to take place in the afternoon and evenings
- Early Morning Crew: Shifts will begin about 6am the day after games/events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.