PLEASE NOTE: For-Credit Position (Must be enrolled in college and receiving credit)
Dates: May-August 2021
Stadium Operations Interns: The Sugar Land Skeeters are looking for stadium operations interns to assist the Stadium Operations Manager and Director throughout the season. The interns will report to the Director of Stadium Operations and will assist with the daily duties that come with maintaining Constellation Field.
- Ensuring safety and security of the building
- Manage vendor and client relationships
- Scheduling building systems such as HVAC lighting and alarms
- Upgrades and repairs on equipment and building systems
- Help manage the cleaning crew
- Manage outside contractors
- Upkeep such as painting and/or changing air filters and lighting
- Routine inventory of parts
- Open and close the facility
- Applicants need to be able to use basic hand tools and equipment
- Oversee routine facility maintenance
- Heavy lifting is required and expected
- Be able to work long hours on your feet
- Previous experience with plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems is preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST be receiving COLLEGE CREDIT to be considered for this internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.