PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST be receiving COLLEGE CREDIT to be considered for this internship.
A Graphic Design Internship with the Sugar Land Skeeters offers hands-on experience in our marketing department through implementing and planning off-season activities leading up to the 2021 season. This internship is for outgoing, hardworking individuals who want to pursue a career in sports.
Time Frame/Work Schedule
Summer Internship – April 1st to August 9th
- 9AM-5PM on non-game days
- 2PM-End of Game on game days
- Develop a variety of Skeeters marketing materials including print and digital.
- Incorporate feedback from marketing team and management to create multiple revisions.
- Assist in planning and executing Skeeters social media plan and strategy.
- Meet deadlines and deliverables on time
- Attend community events as a representative of the Skeeters as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
- Strong graphic design and production capabilities
- Expertise using the Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Flexibility in terms of handling a variety of assignments under tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on branding, consistency, and quality
- Independent, creative problem-solver
- Organization skills
- A team player
- Your own computer is preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of video production is a plus
- Knowledge of baseball is a plus
Please Note: Candidates MUST live within commuting distance or have housing in the Houston area for the entire duration of the internship. Candidates MUST be receiving COLLEGE CREDIT. Please be sure when applying to attach cover letters and resumes to be considered for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.