This position is responsible for all administration performed at the unit level. This individual will also be responsible for assisting with scheduling of staff, timekeeping and screening and selection of candidates.
- Lend financial and/or accounting support to Food & Beverage General Manager.
- Lend human resources support in onboarding Food & Beverage Staff.
- Recognize and improve control deficiencies.
- Keep the unit focused on optimizing working capital by managing inventory and receivable balances.
- Maintain and work with managers to implement necessary controls and procedures.
- Manage event sales auditing and reporting.
- Ensure financial controls (i.e. inventory procedures, cash handling procedures) are in place within the operation based on knowledge of corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable health, alcohol and safety regulations.
- Responsible for assisting in scheduling all food and beverage game day staff for all events (River Cats games and all other Raley Field events). This also includes making any schedule changes, shift exchanges and or adding/removing positions based on expected attendance.
- Responsible for assisting with timekeeping/WIP editing for game day staff.
- Payroll discrepancies – request and submit any necessary corrections due to payroll error.
- Assist in documenting notes in ABI regarding employee attendance and behavior.
- Respond to employee emails and phone messages.
- Assist in the hiring process which includes; background checks, entering new hires into payroll system and assisting with orientation.
- Assist in the screening and selection process for food and beverage positions.
- Coordinate and consolidate game day timesheets for all NPOs.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of personal computer, two-way radio, cellular phone, POS Systems and working knowledge of all food and beverage equipment.
- Experience using TMSS/ABI, a plus.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must have excellent communication skills, organization and time management.
Must be detail oriented.
- TIPS and ServSafe Certification, preferred.
- Must be able to use web-based programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Associate Degree.
- Organizational and management skills.
- Must be able to independently maneuver throughout the facility in a fast paced, often tightly-quartered environment.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.