The Merlino’s Freeze – Service Worker is responsible to deliver the most exceptional customer service to our guests and fans who, come out to the ballpark which includes; being friendly, patient, outgoing and flexible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must enjoy working around large groups of people in a public venue.
- Must be comfortable speaking to guests.
- Must have a desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must have flexible availability- including mostly nights and weekends
- Smile and greet every guest who visit the Merlinos kiosk.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel when needed.
- Must be able to bend and lean at waist to scoop freeze. Use hand to scoop freeze.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including; cold, wind, rain and heat.
- Keep track of orders and deliver product in an efficient manner
- Handle all money transactions with guests using a standard cash register
- Responsible for personal bank and tracking sheets
- Accordance with food health & safety laws
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience desired
- Knowledge of basic math and counting change
- Experience in cash handling procedures
Interested candidates must be available two days Monday through Thursday and available Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please note that while this may include certain holidays, it does not mean that you will be scheduled to work every holiday and days of the week required. However, being flexible with your availability gives everyone the support needed to provide our fans with the quality experience we have become known for at Raley Field.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.