This position is responsible for providing quick and efficient service for customers and a variety of duties related to restaurant style service, including cold and hot food preparation, stocking coolers and maintaining sanitation standards.
- Check and stock supplies in the workstation neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Inform cooks in a timely manner when food quantities are low.
- Display food under appropriate hot or cold conditions as per standards.
- Maintain appropriate portion control and merchandising standards.
- Keep Counter and floor in work area clean and free of debris.
- Comply with department and company policies and procedures.
- Comply with sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and/or dining areas.
- Ensure your workstation is prepared and ready to prepare food at all times.
- Comply with applicable health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Stock and prepare product for the following day’s event.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions
- Must work well in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Ability to follow oral and written direction
- Must be able to communicate to all guests as well as co-workers in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with, and experience using common kitchen equipment such as; Flat top grill, char broiler, fryers, steamer, convection oven, etc.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and have the ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to work in extremes of cold and heat.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.