The Inside Sales Representative is an entry level position in which you will learn about the sports industry from a ticket sales perspective. You will be soliciting potential clients by phone to sell season seats and group outings all while providing outstanding service to our guests and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Be responsible for sales of Sacramento River Cats and Raley Field ticket inventory.
· Approximately 20-25 hours per week.
· Compensation is hourly and there is commission on revenue.
· Conduct 100 or more cold calls per day.
· Work on a daily basis to generate new leads and creative ways to sell tickets.
· Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clientele.
· Handle incoming calls from sales prospects and existing clients.
· Actively research and prospect new sales leads.
· Professionally represent the organization.
· Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
· Work as a member of the TEAM, and have fun!
REQUIRED SKILLS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Sales experience is required, experience cold calling a plus.
- Strong background in customer service is a plus.
- High School Diploma.
Pay Rate: $11.00 per hour
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.