This position washes and properly stores all dishes, trays, eating utensils, cups and small equipment for the department, while maintaining the dishroom and dish machine in a sanitary and organized condition.
- Clean dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware and kitchen items including storage racks, floors, walls, dish area and any other items requested.
- Ensure that all ppm levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirements for health standards.
- Keep utensil racks, dish storage area, mop room, banquet area, dish closets, garbage cans, glassware storage area, bakeware storage and any other storage areas for kitchen wares storage clean and orderly.
- Set up, break down, clean and polish dish machine, including arms, screens and baskets.
- Remove trash from dishroom and places in dumpster. Clean and sanitize garbage cans and keep clean liners in cans at all times.
- Clean and keep dishroom area neat.
- Place all utensils, items, glassware, pots, pans and all other kitchen supplies in proper storage.
- Keep all lowerators clean, polished and neatly stored.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Requires lifting up to 40 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to work in extremes of cold to heat.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.