The Culinary Supervisor position(s) will report directly to the Executive Chef with oversight by the Concessions Manager and the Premium Manager when required.
- Responsible for overseeing all food production for the main kitchen, concession storefronts, Premium Level & multiple catering locations.
- Maintain standards of recipes, sanitation and workplace safety
- Must be able to setup and prepare all food items, complete opening and closing duties as assigned, replenish & rotate stock using FIFO standards.
- Ability of interact with guests and staff in order to maximize guest satisfaction and exceed expectations.
- Must have a complete understanding of all food offerings throughout the facility and their proper preparation, portioning and service standards.
- Must understand and follow proper procedure for inventory management and cost center transfers when applicable.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess valid Serv-Safe food handlers certificate
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of basis cooking preparations and methods
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a high volume restaurant ideally with large-scale catering/banquet facilities.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Must be able to go extended periods of time on their feet, in extreme hot & cold conditions and covering a large geographical area. Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing & pulling for extended periods of time.
- Must be available days, nights, weekends & holidays as required for Raley Field scheduled games and special events.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.