The Round Rock Express is looking to hire retail sales associates for out 2019 season!
- Responsible for acting as a cashier in the Railyard (retail store) during all games and scheduled events.
- Handle assigned retail duties in accordance with company’s operational and safety standards.
- Assists in merchandising functions including store display, inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, merchandise pricing and signage.
- Responsible for handling and responding to guest questions and requests meeting all of our services standards .
- Assists with orders and maintains proper inventory levels as needed and assigned.
- Monitor the accuracy transfers, damages, and guest returns to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Actively keeps up the store appearance including: merchandise neatly organized, attractively displayed and proactively cleaned to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
- Complete daily store procedures including refunds, exchanges and voids.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Outstanding guest service skills
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Computer comprehension for Windows operating systems preferred