The select baseball coaching position for ages 10U to 14U. We are looking for a leader of young men to help grow the game of baseball through our select program. This position covers out Spring season (February to May/June) with the possibility of carrying over into the Fall 2020 season (September to November). This is a stipend only position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Head coach/assistant coaching duties and assignments
- Two practices during the week (in Round Rock)
- Six to eight local tournaments on weekends during the season
- Communication/updates with parents and players
Qualifications and Skills:
- Coaching experience with 18U and under and/or collegiate and/or professional playing experience
- Select tournament experience helpful
- Passion to grow the game of baseball
- Confident in your own ability
- Eager to learn and improve as a coach
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.