The Round Rock Express is seeking candidates to work our front gates to handle patron screening duties. Previous employees need not apply.
- Delivers a consistent quality customer service experience for our guests.
- Communicates ball park security standards to guests as needed.
- Handles metal detector screening practices ensuring the guest is made to feel comfortable.
- Performs bag searches and screening.
- Controls entry and exit points.
- Interacts with the guests, giving directions and responding to inquiries.
- Previous event related security experience or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable in outdoor weather conditions
- At least 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted.
- Schedule that can accommodate all home games.
- Strong, thorough and clear communication skills.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to engage guests.
- Demonstrate a stable work history with dedication to punctuality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.