This internship is a seasonal, part-time, hourly position (less than 30 hours per week) that will assist in expanding and maintaining the digital brand of the sports holdings, food and beverage and turf divisions of Ryan Sanders Sports & Entertainment, as well as the Nolan Ryan Foundation, Round Rock Express and youth baseball initiatives.
Target Start Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Target End Date: Friday, October 28, 2022
- Conceptualize, design and execute assets that are congruent with the Ryan Sanders Sports & Entertainment brand, including but not limited to: social media graphics, posters, handouts, daily promotions, theme nights, and game day graphics, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team and execs to translate concepts into visual designs
- Assist with various Round Rock Express duties, oftentimes during non-traditional work hours
- Capture photos/videos of various Round Rock Express events
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Lightroom. Knowledge of After Effects and Premier is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the principles of design
- Knowledge of standard photography techniques (shooting, lighting, etc.)
- Must display excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Quick learner with the capability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Reliable, punctual and courteous to colleagues, event staff, sponsors and fans
- A team-oriented, goal-driven attitude that can collaborate with others and take direction, as well as ask appropriate questions/gather appropriate information to complete the task at hand
- Must adhere to and align with the Ryan Sanders Sports & Entertainment Core Values
- Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio and/or website
Please Note: There will not be a minimum guarantee of hours per week for this position and schedules may vary, however, schedules will not exceed 30 hours per week. Flexible schedules are negotiable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.