The Facility Cleaning Coordinator is responsible for the cleanliness of the entire facility with consideration of guests, facility rental customers, and employees.
- Operate equipment of all types (power/hand tools, riding floor scrubber, walk behind scrubber,) as directed.
- Clean grounds, including but not limited to, removal of trash and litter, year-round.
- Clean buildings as directed.
- Pre-clean, maintain and post clean for stadium rentals to include counters, cabinets, windows, window blinds, toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, floors and walls.
- Oversees the cleaning crew during all events and games.
- Report data of conditions of all buildings by surveying buildings daily.
- Report needed building repairs and report to Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In addition to the normal work schedule, which varies depending on the season, must be able to work extended hours during events.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Previous custodian experience required.
- Willingness to accept direction in diverse circumstances and the ability to adapt manual skill level to a variety of work areas and see a job through to completion in a satisfactory manner with little supervision.
- Ability to work in environments with a wide range of temperature and weather conditions (extreme heat/cold)
- Ability to work with extended periods of standing and walking.
- Ability to frequently lifting and carrying objects up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to engage in climbing (extension ladders, stairs and ramps).
- Capable to engage in repetitive bending, reaching, crouching, pushing and pulling.
- Knowledge of maintenance and custodial equipment and tools.
POSITION IS FULL TIME WITH MEDICAL BENEFITS AND VACATION BENEFITS, IT IS AN HOURLY POSITION AS WELL.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.